These Website Standard Terms and Conditions (also known as simply the “Terms and Conditions”) written on this webpage shall manage your use of the SkyMeta website and web app accessible at skymeta.com (collectively the “Website”), provided by SkyMeta, Inc. (the “Company”).
These Terms and Conditions will be applied fully and affect your use of the Website. By using the Website, you agreed to and accept all terms and conditions written herein. You must not use the Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Under these Terms and Conditions, the Company and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in the Website. Provided, however, that you shall retain ownership of Your Content, as described later in this document.
You are granted a limited, voidable and non-transferable license only for purposes of entering data into the Website, viewing data contained in the Website, and processing commercial loans through your use of the Website.
By using this Website, you are responsible for the following:
- The accuracy and legality of all your information, to the best of your knowledge.
- All statements and actions completed under the use of your account username and password. If you notice any unauthorized behavior on your account, you are responsible for notifying the Company immediately.
- By submitting feedback and suggestions to this website, you agree that this feedback and suggestions are provided voluntarily, become property of the Company, and the Company, may use or implement these ideas free of any restrictions
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any Website material in any other media
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material
- Using the Website in any way that is or may be damaging to the Website
- Using the Website in any way that negatively impacts user access to the Website
- Using the Website, its features, concepts, content, and/or other Intellectual Property contained therein, for the purposes of reverse engineering and/or providing competing services
- Using the Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to the Website
- Disclosing Intellectual Property of the Company to third parties
- Removing any proprietary labels
- Creating any derivative projects based on this Website and services, unless given explicit permission by the Company
- Impersonating or misrepresenting your identity or authority in any way
- Uploading any content that is considered unlawful, intentionally misleading, or may contain software viruses or worms
Your Content must be your own, or must be third party content entrusted to you under written agreement. The Company reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from the Website at any time without notice.
You agree to make your best effort to ensure that data you upload to or enter into the Website is accurate. The Company and you agree that information related to pricing and underwriting is provided on a best estimate basis.
Privacy and Security
SkyMeta, Inc uses commercially reasonable security measures for data security. The Company is not responsible for any possible breaches from your security configuration.
Certain areas of the Website are restricted. The Company may restrict access by you to any areas of the Website, at any time, in its absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for the Website are confidential and you agree to maintain their confidentiality. You agree to use a unique and complex password.
If you have agreed to a subscription plan that provides services subject to a monthly fee and/or transaction-related fee (the “Fees”), the Company will bill your designated payment method for the Fees. If the Company is unable to collect the Fees via your designated payment method, or if you have no designated payment method, you agree to pay the Fees within 10 days of the initial billing attempt. If you believe the Company has billed you incorrectly, you agree to contact the Company no later than 45 days after the billing event to request a billing correction. Inquiries can be directed to the Company at [email protected].
The Website is provided “as is” and may contain faults. The Company offers no representations or warranties, of any kind, related to the Website or the materials contained on the Website. You agree that you shall not construe anything in the Website as advice.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that in no event shall the Company, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be held liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or special liability, for anything arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use of the Website.
You hereby indemnify the Company and its officers, directors, and employees, to the fullest extent, from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
The Company is permitted to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time as it sees fit, and by using the Website you are agreeing to comply with the most recently updated version of these Terms and Conditions, and you agree to review these Terms and Conditions on a regular basis.
The Company is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without the express approval of the Company.
Third Party Services
This Website may have links to other sites managed by third parties. The Company is not responsible for the terms or policies of those sites. Additionally, any such links should not be considered an endorsement by the Company.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Company and you in relation to your use of the Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California in the United States of America.